1. You may cancel your Social Media Biz School membership at any time. To cancel your membership follow these steps in PayPal:
- Login to Paypal (members account)
- Hover on “Profile” on navigation menu
- Click on “More Options”
- Click on “My Selling Tools”
- Go to this section “Getting paid and managing my risk” and click on “Update” link to the left of “My automatic Payments”.
- Here you will see a list of any recurring payments scheduled and set up in Paypal select “Social Media Biz School – Basic” and select “Cancel” as the option.
2. We will refund your first $37 payment upon request within 30 days of the beginning of your Social Media Biz School membership. Simply contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and request a refund.No refunds are provided after the first 30 days, and we do not provide pro-rata refunds for canceled subscriptions. You may, however, cancel your account at any time and never be charged again thereafter.
3. After the initial refund period expires, Social Media Biz School will continue to charge you on a monthly basis at the initial subscription rate unless you cancel your account via the Your Account tab. This will happen on or about the same day of the subsequent month that you initially joined.
When you purchase from Social Media Biz School with credit card via the web, we protect and secure this information by employing commercially customary web-based security and encryption protocols, examples of which include Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Secure Electronic Transaction (SET).To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our home page and on every page where personally identifiable information is requested.